The Rysco Access Fitting is designed to provide Corrosion and Erosion Monitoring in pressurised process systems. The monitoring device can be inserted and removed safely utilising specialist tooling and without the need for costly shut downs or temporary isolations. The Access Fitting Body is available in both a Flareweld and Raised Face Flange connection type. The Access Fitting can be used to insert and remove various types of Corrosion Coupons, Corrosion Probes, and Erosion Probes. Specialized equipment available upon request. .
- Maximum operating pressure of 6000 psig at 204°C (41,369kpa 399°F ) or 232°C (450°F) for high temperature applications
- Minimum operating temperature of -56°C (-69°F)
- Mounting options for 2”- 36” pipelines
- 2” Flange ratings from 150# - 2500#
- Materials of construction A105, A350LF2, 316SS
- Meets NACE MR0175
- Canadian Registration Number