The Rysco Retractable Coupon Holder is designed to provide corrosion coupon monitoring in pressurised process systems. The coupon can be inserted and removed through a permanent isolation valve without the need for costly shut downs or temporary isolations.
The holder is available in 18”, 24”, 30”, 36”, 42”, and 48” order lengths and in 5/8”, 3/8”, and 3/8” reduced rod diameters.
The interchangeable coupon mount provides flexibility and can reduce costs. The coupon mount is available in Intrusive, Flush, and Rod coupon types. There is also a sampling tool option available.
- Maximum operating pressure of 2000psig at 260°C (13,789kpa 500°F )
- or 474°C (885°F) for high temperature model
- Minimum operating temperature of -45°C (-49°F)
- Mounting options for 1”, 3/4", and 1/2" full port valves
- Materials of construction 316L Stainless Steel
- Meets NACE MR0175
- Canadian Registration Number