The Rysco Plug Erosion Probe is designed to provide early detection of erosion corrosion in high velocity systems. Early detection is key to protect expensive process equipment and reduce the risks of potential leaks. This sacrificial tube is inserted into the process flow and alerts operations when the tube has been compromised. The plug style holder is available in three (3) different diameters and easily inserted into 1/2”, 3/4” , and 1” weld-o-lets which is then connected to a pressurized control switch or bleed nipple and gauge. Specialized equipment available upon request.
- Maximum Operating Pressures of:
- 5500 psig at 260°C (37,921 kpa at 500°F) for 1” Plug
- 5500 psig at 260°C (37,921 kpa at 500°F) for 2” Plug
- Minimum operating temperature of -29 °C (-20 °F)
- Materials of construction ASTM A105 Carbon Steel
- Canadian Registration Number